Important SEO Features of WordPress Conversion for WCS Industries
When long-term client WCS Industries needed a “website refresh,” which included a WordPress conversion, our website designer had a plan. A new website design not only makes for a better user experience, it also helps your site rank better in SERPs (search engine results pages)—a necessity when building or refreshing a website. Here are six key things are developers and designers at NAVEO Marketing did to ensure a site that not only looks good, but performs well in the rankings.
- Redesigned home page – the new site features larger graphics, photos and clear calls to action. It’s not enough to just get visitors to your site, you want conversions. We understand that and a rewarding user experience drives our developers, content creators, SEO specialists and content creators.
- Highlighted videos – Never has there been a time when videos are more valuable than they are today. Quality videos engage people, keeping them on your website longer and helping them get familiar with your product or service. Ultimately, consumers and businesses like to work with people they know and trust. Video content marketing can be a valuable asset in building that trust.
- Mirrored the new site to the design style of print materials – Before the website refresh, WCS Industries had a solid website and strong print materials but the two didn’t align. They now have an integrated marketing solution that unifies their online presence with traditional print advertising.
- Featured case studies – WCS Industries have had many customers come to them looking for solutions. Their new page dedicated to case studies shares those customer requests and how their engineers custom designed and manufactured metal components to solve their issues, often times at a significant cost savings.
- Highlighted production industries – By redesigning the site and adding production industry pages, not only did our web developers create a more user-friendly experience for visitors, but also for Google. Restructuring the site map to add in these industry pages, helps Google to determine what WCS Industries is all about, increasing their SERP rankings.
- Improved overall usability and content display – responsive website design is something all developers need to consider in this day and age. Not only does your website have to display correctly on a desktop or laptop computer, but especially on a mobile device. If your content takes too long to load, the bounce rate on your site will be significant. And Google doesn’t like high bounce rates. Just like people don’t like waiting for content to populate.
Looking to Convert Your Website to WordPress?
Contact NAVEO Marketing today and let us handle your WordPress conversion so you can focus on your business at hand. Together, we’ll ensure you put your best foot forward in 2021, and have a footprint on the internet that attracts the conversions you’re looking for.