Build Strong Brands
NAVEO's Unique Process Puts the Foundation for Sales and Marketing Efforts in Place First.
- We start with company business objectives, unique technologies, organizational strengths, products and services offered.
- These core capabilities contain the promise made to customers, and the keys to future growth.
- Target group expectations.
- Key buyer behavior profiles.
- Purchase decision criteria.
- Compare offerings and capabilities with customer expectations.
- Core abilities and client expectations are matched and put together to form a solid value proposition.
- The Value Proposition equates brand promises with customer expectations and permits market-based rather than cost-based pricing.
- Core Brand Character and Identity: A consistent message across all communications and sales channels is essential to leveraging a company's brand equity.
- Brand Statements: Provide a directed message to targeted stakeholders and purchasers to develop Top Of Mind Awareness.
- Corporate Look: Lay a foundation for all visuals before creating a website or specific marketing collateral pieces.
- Logo: Focus all brand attributes into a single memorable icon.
- Visual Standards: Keep a consistent look across all media.